Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs and DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses).
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed in the text at the appropriate points, not at the end. Endnotes are used sparingly and footnotes are not used. The submission contains no unnecessary formatting.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, all efforts have been made to anonymise the submission.
- Please note: In the case of submissions in Afrikaans or Dutch please mark 'English" on the submission page.